Botley Hill Barn Wedding Photography
Botley Hill Barn Wedding Photography, focused on moments, interactions and the love between family, friends, and of course the couple, is what makes photographing at this wonderful wedding venue, so enjoyable. My photography style is about responding as things happen in front of my camera, rather than approaching the day with a fixed and repeatable set of shots in mind. It’s for this reason that I believe my documentary approach to capturing weddings produces images with real emotion and meaning. Scroll through my Botley Hill Barn Wedding Photography below to see what I mean!!
Botley Hill Barn Wedding Photography
Capturing Botley Hill Barn wedding photography is an absolute dream for a photographer like myself. This amazing wedding barn venue so close to London, but with panoramic rural views literally just beyond the floor to ceiling windows of the main barn, mean that this is an ideal venue for lovers of light and nature. But what really sets The Barn at Botley Hill apart from other wedding venues are the modern touches and amenities that give it a very contemporary feel.
In addition to the main barn that is used as the reception space, you’ll be able to see from my Botley Hill Barn wedding photography below, that there is also a smaller barn attached, plus the older barn that is used as the ceremony space. There’s even a well appointed bridal suite, from which the bridal party are able to make a grand entrance into the ceremony!
Reasons to get married at Botley Hill Barn
There are lots of reasons to get married at Botley Hill Barn, but here are just a few. It has real wow factor! It’s not just one big space, although the main barn is huge and can accommodate up to 144 guests, on site are several spaces that will surprise your wedding guests at every stage of the day, and make the day all the more exciting. That’s before even talking about the outdoor space and incredible views, that will keep your friends and family entertained and form a perfect backdrop to your Botley Hill Barn Wedding Photography. More about that below…
A Beautiful Wedding Venue any time of year!
One of the great things about weddings at Botley Hill Barn is that they can cater brilliantly for weddings at any time of year, which is something that can’t be said of all wedding venues. I’ve shot Botley Hill Barn wedding photography in the middle of winter, with wind howling and rain lashing down outside, and the staff were magnificent, and everyone had an amazing time. This is due in no small part to the indoor space at the barn. The interiors are also flooded with natural light so flattering portraits and group photos are even possible.
And if you’re getting married in the warmer months, then you’re spoil for choice. There are epic landscape views for your official portraits and for your guests to explore, and I believe that at Botley Hill Barn you’re even able to have an outdoor ceremony, weather permitting!
Why I Love Photographing Weddings at The Barn At Botley Hill
- Botley Hill Barn Wedding Photography is such great fun because the venue is so well presented. It’s a relatively new venue in the area, and real care and attention has been paid to the design and styling of the interiors and exteriors.
- FOOD! I always think that the food served at a wedding is such a nice gesture that you gift to your friends and family to say thank you for everything they’ve do for you, and at Botley Hill Barn you have such excellent caterer to choose from, some of the best in the business.
- Easy access from London, so if your Botley Hill Barn wedding photography starts with me at your home getting ready, and then traveling to the barn, there should be no holdups. It should be convenient for your guests, and for those travel from overseas, they may want to enjoy London for a few days after the wedding.
- Photographers love light! It’s of course essential for photography, but we thrive at venues that have lots of diffused natural light, and The Barn at Botley Hill is one of the best examples. Natural light helps your photos to “pop” and for the colours in you wedding decor, and the barn itself, to come alive!
- It’s also within easy reach for me, making Botley Hill Barn Wedding Photography so enjoyable, and I hope it becomes a regular venue for me. If you’ve booked to tie the know at the barn then I’d love to hear from you.