Hi! I’m David. Wedding photographer Surrey, working discreetly to capture natural candid images, going beyond the obvious, to tell the true story of your wedding. I love working at fun loving family oriented occasions where you fill the day with personal touches and have the time of your lives.
Ever since I started shooting weddings around ten years ago, my mantra has been to offer an alternative to the traditional and rather stuffy approach associated with wedding photography of the past.
As one of the leading Surrey wedding photographers to shoot in a reportage or documentary style, I aim to provide an authentic, photojournalistic story of the wedding day. My goal is to capture decisive moments without turning your wedding into one long and slightly awkward photo shoot! Moments of reflection or nervous anticipation, a glance or touch that can say so much. Even the absurd and unplanned moments that will become cherished memories in years to come.
Beautiful bespoke albums & fine art prints.
“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” Ferris Bueller said that, and it’s kind of how I feel about your wedding pictures. Photographs were designed to be printed, not hidden away on a hard drive or usb stick, but cherished, shared amongst friends and made into what will hopefully become a treasured family heirloom in the years to come. That’s why I love presenting my couples with a beautiful wedding album, and have worked hard to create a range of contemporary album styles for you to choose from. And of course you’ll have access to a beautiful online gallery to download and share your pictures digitally with family and friends.
Check out some of my sample albums HERE. They’re fully customisable. You’re able to select your favourite images, text on the cover and title page, and there’s a wide range of beautiful fabrics to choose from.
5 great reasons to choose me as your wedding photographer.
- I take the time to get to know my couples by having a face to face meeting, and I treat every wedding as unique and special.
- Recommendations count for a lot. With over 10 years experience I have many many happy couples! Read just a few of their kind words HERE.
- I shoot in a documentary style, which means authentic emotion filled moments are captured discreetly. You’ll feel more present throughout the day and able to enjoy the love of family and friends that surround you.
- Because I’m passionate about what I do, I offer coverage of the whole day, right up until the final song, sparkler exit or fireworks!
- After the wedding you’re able to choose from a range of beautiful handcrafted albums and prints to showcase the story of your day.